I did manage to get some sunglasses yesterday and I also asked the dentist about work experience and they say i can do it. I also found out one dentist is leaving and hes really nice and fairly good looking.
just to let you know.
anyway today parents have been at work so i was gonna make myself pizza, i was sorting out the sauce and had grated the cheese but when i got out the base it was all mouldy! so i made pasta instead.
I was also looking at my old books cos i need to throw them away and some of my work that i did in history in year 7 i think is really good but my family arent as impressed.
ive managed to write a hell of a lot about what has been as fairly uneventful day.
Bye :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

are you gonna marry him? or marry your sisters off to him?(the dentsit, i mean.)
ReplyDelete