Friday, 26 June 2009

Singalinging

We have been annoying half the class with our joyous singing. We've been singing que sera sera and these are the lyrics:
When I was just a little girl,I asked my mother, 'What will I be?'Will I be pretty?'Will I be rich?'Here's what she said to me:'
Que sera, sera,'Whatever will be, will be;'The future's not ours to see.'Que sera, sera,'What will be, will be.
When I grew up and fell in love,I asked my sweetheart, 'What lies ahead?'Will we have rainbows'day after day?'Here's what my sweetheart said:
Que sera, sera,'Whatever will be, will be;'The future's not ours to see.'Que sera, sera,'What will be, will be.
Now I have children of my own,They ask their mother, 'What will I be?'Will I be handsome?'Will I be rich?'I tell them tenderly:
'Que sera, sera,'Whatever will be, will be;'The future's not ours to see.'Que sera, sera,'What will be, will be.'(finale)QUE SERA SERA



and also i just wanna be a sheep we found new lyrics and michaels made a new version - "I just wanna be a gun. BANG BANG BANG BANG! So I can shoot Gemma Lunn"
which i think is really clever actually!

1 comment: