We did the science exam today and i think it went ok hopefully. It's so nice to not have to go home and revise, but saying that I've got the maths exam on th 23rd june. Life's so unfair.
Lunch was soooooo funny today maddy and abi were undoing our bras abi was doing them back up cos shes very good at it, it was halairious. Abi is so strange-in a good way. Oh and this boy had his shirt over his head and then got pushed down the hill. Twice! And everytime he managed to hit ME. It was rather amusing though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My sister just read it and made fun of me cos i said life was unfair.
ReplyDelete:( IT IS! I'm only 13 and I'm having to do GCSEs!
you would put what we were actually DOING at lunch. u know anyone could read this. whihc would be rather mortifyingly embarrassing.
ReplyDeleteermmmmmm embarasssing gemmmmma!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAAHA
i disilke GCSEs very muchh
ReplyDeleteKnow one is actually gonna read it though, besides its funny. Anyway I'll just write loads of posts so it goes off the page but ill edit it if you really want.
ReplyDelete