skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Afro
I have found my new future husband - afro dude in year 8. Me and maddy think he looks like hes from the 1970s or something its amazing, oh and he has glasses. It has been afro dude in year 11, sixth form and according to maddy year 7 but i dont remember that. I have a bit of a thing for afros. Oh and this doesn't mean that I fancy these guys if i say im gonna marry them its just cos i think it would be funny. I say it about zillions of people especially for my sisters they have tons of future husbands including: Len Goodmans son-because i just love len, Goks nonexisent straight brother- cos i love gok, John Barrowman nonexisent straight brother- cos i love him, crazy Marco off neighbours guy- he actually looks like a mad version of marco,
um random tree guy, the list goes on... So just to clear things up i by no means fancy afro dude in year8
No comments:
Post a Comment